Friday, April 03, 2015

Walk About

After breakfast, for some reason I couldn't face sitting down at the computer. It surprised me a little because normally I don't even think about it, it's just what I do - either programming or editing photos or email or whatever. At the same time, I know I spend too much time staring at a screen.

So I went for a walk instead. It was a cold, gray, cloudy morning with a sprinkling of fresh snow. After our recent warm spell it was frustrating to return to what feels more like November than April. But there are always things to see and photos to take.

I decided I'd head over to Sutherland Beach for a change. Between the weather and the early morning and the choice of trails I managed to avoid most of the dogs and their walkers.

The photos are a random collection of whatever caught my eye, the river rippling and reflecting, the pigeons, dead leaves and grass, bales of hay, ice and rocks.

farm machinery

hay bales

ripples

pigeon

flowing water

ice

rocks by the river

See all 20 photos as a slideshow or overview


No comments:

Post a Comment