Saturday, May 03, 2014

Prints of the Week

Since I didn't print anything last weekend (got absorbed in programming!) I did two today. Both are from our recent southwest US roadtrip.

The first is a favorite subject of mine - reflections. This time, of trees beside Oak Creek in Sedona, AZ. What made it interesting was that some of the trees were sunlit and others were still dark in shadow. I've had this in my collection of computer desktop wallpapers and I've enjoyed it when it's come up in the rotation so I decided to print it.

Untitled

The second one was from our hike on the Arizona Trail. It was taken quite early in the morning when the sun was on the hillside but hadn't yet reached the bottom of the valley. I like the big Saguaro cactus.

Untitled

As usual, click on a photo to view it larger. And if anyone is interested in a print, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment